Sunday, October 29, 2006

Holiday Gift Bazaar- Photography











I did something this weekend that I've never done before: took part as a vendor at a market, in this case Palmer's Holiday Gift Bazaar at Raven Hall. Not the way I'd normally choose to spend a day, inside with no windows, but the Reader's Digest version is that I wasn't as bored as I thought I'd be. Even made some bucks before it was all over, which made it even less boring.

Over the last few months, I've been tinkering with creating a web page to offer some of my photography for sale. http:sunhusky.com/photos/ is the result. I took a selection of the photos to the Bazaar, using it partially to see what sold best and which photo holders people liked, so count the weekend a success.
The photo shows some of the photos as well as my laptop, which I took over on Saturday and ran a slide show of the photo selection all day. The wolf head was Donna's.

No comments: