Thursday, January 08, 2009

Everyday Sights in the Winter

Brrrrr, this one looks cold.
Prior to some PhotoShopping, it looked cold, too, in the original version.
Admittedly, not the best picture of the moon I've ever taken, but a fun shot.
High noon? Actually, I don't recall, but this moon over the mountains view is quite common right now.
Steaming cars is another common sight, this time at the McDonalds drivethrough.
Snowplowing left this jumble of snow chunks along the road.
Normally, when pull into the bank, I stop where this snow pile is to finish filling out forms.
Directly out the window, with the middle area being about level with my head (seated in the car).
Chunks of snow, big chunks, alongside the ATM drive-through at my Wells-Fargo. Looks like they might have come off the roof.
I couldn't quite work the moon into this shot of the flag and mountains, dang it, but pretend it's hovering just outta view to the top left.
My house from Long Cub. Looks kinda cool, almost like a ski chalet. Ha
Amazing how big it looks, too, from down below and from the rear. The part that's sort center is the hot tub cabin.
Driveway a bit later. Some snow drifted into the driveway when we were having the last fierce winds and I'm still working on getting this one area under control, hopefully before the next snows.

No comments: