Monday, December 17, 2007

Beginning to Look Allot Like Christmas in Wasilla

Dorothy Page Museum
Bummer, the lights in the tree out front don't show, but here's my Wasilla Library, one of my favorite destinations at just about anytime.
Wonder if Santa as around? The ol' school in Old Wasilla Square behind the library and museum.
Decorated for the holidays, the cabin built for the governor (Hammond, I believe) when there was talk of moving the capital to Wasilla.

Outside Wasilla City Hall
Better angled look at City Hall from across the street.
Reminds me of one of my favorite songs, even if these aren't quite "Silver Bells"
One of my neighbors, who live on the hill above Bill and Brenda's condo. Much prettier than the picture makes it look.
Somehow I'm not sure ya'll will believe that I really meant to make this snowman, honest, it's a snowan, look this way.

No comments: