Thursday, May 29, 2008

While we're talking about bathrooms...

Hey, it even comes with duct tape! No, I have no clue why one was taped shut. Heck, I have no clue why there were two thrones in one room. For you and a very close friend? In any case, there are just some things you nod at and accept, you know, and toilets duct taped shut is one of 'em.
Pat Schue took this one in Talkeetna. I have a color version somewhere but this was the only one I could find quickly since it's in my photo stash to use in the book.
Hey, this one's even sorta Iditarod related! Kathy demos the "door" on the toilet stall in Fat Freddie's in Nome. As you'll note, the curtain wasn't as wide as the door, making you feel the need to take friends along to guard "open spaces" when you had to go. Not sure if this is one of my shots or maybe Jody's?
Bonnie Foster had ample time to check out the facilities and take photos of 'em for us while they were weathered in at Rainy Pass.

No comments: