Saturday, November 01, 2008

Books News

First, it's been awhile since I've done any book reviews, so if anyone has any recommendations, send them along or, even better, tell your favorite author to send me a review copy! If they're on Amazon.com, I'll be happy to post the review there, too. Although most of the Alaskan book reviews were lost when the original sunhusky.com was "eaten", some of my Iditarod book reviews do remain at http://www.geocities.com/sunhusky/iditabooks.html Oh, my, can you believe how out of date this list is?!!!

Becoming Alaskan will finally be available in a couple weeks. After giving it some serious thought, despite the Wasilla connection to Sarah Palin and politics, I decided I didn't want me little book to be seen as "political" in nature in any way, shape or form. As a result, I've put off making it available. I know, I know. I'm the world's worst bookseller, huh, but that's just the way I am. In any case, I'll announce info for advance orders soon and see what sort of deal I can work out for you to combine a purchase of Becoming Alaskan with Backstage Iditarod. More info to come!

No comments: