Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stalking a Robin

I'd be lying if I said this was the first robin I've seen, it isn't, but it is the first I've seen when the camera has been handy. And, sigh, as it was, it really wasn't all that handy since it was in the car. At least it had a functioning battery in it, which it didn't have the day of the first robin, but I tell you this long winded story simply to explain why the robin had meandered half-way across the yard before I could get the camera trained on it. You'd think I'd learn, huh?


And half-way across the yard translates to long zoom and fuzzy focus through the window, but it was still fun. I could imagine this little guy going, I can hop over this tree with three wing flutters....
Or, to appease the mystery shadow on the other side of that window way over there taking pictures, I guess I could walk around it, too. Walk, walkity, walk....

No comments: