Thursday, June 11, 2009

Taking photos of....me

Blame this entry on Bonnie Lundberg, who told me I needed some new photos of "me". Doesn't she know there is a reason I'm more often than not designated photographer and it isn't cos I like to be in front of the lens? In any case, here you go, Bonz. You owe me. Ha

BTW, I think I should sub-title this one, "Portrait of Photographer in Rear-View Mirror".

This one could be, "Portrait of Pensive Photographer in Rear View Mirror" or perhaps "Portrait of Pensive Photographer Who Should Have Brushed Her Hair".
This one should be, "How to Cut Your Head in Half in One Easy Lesson", but, hey, I got part of the lake behind me!
PS: Boy, Bonnie's tough. She insists that I tell you that it's my birthday today, too. I've decided that 49 is a nice number, even matches my state (AK), so I think I'm going to be 49 from this day forward, forever.

No comments: