Monday, November 07, 2011

More snowfall yesterday and last night

 Was too lazy, not to mention it was cold out there, to open the door to take a pix of the snow when it started coming down again fairly seriously last night, so wound up with a nice reflection of my camera and hand in addition to snowflakes.

 Even with the snow, the birds are still out and about, begging handouts.

 No, the snow really wasn't this deep, at least from my human perspective. I sat the camera on the floor of the garage at the edge and got this shot of what the driveway looked like from the camera's very low angle, however.

 Boots on the ground, er, in the snow.

 Lots of snow clumped up on Betty's spruce tree.

 From Betty's spruce tree, looking east out through the pasture gate.

 Never really thought about it but guess you'd need a snow shovel for a picnic right now, huh?

 At the end of the driveway, checking the snow piled up on the fence.

 The view from the end of the driveway back to the house. Probably looking sorta NE since this isn't a direct shot. The window, left, is my bedroom window that some of yesterday's shots were taken from.

 Just outside the fence by the driveway, artsy clumps of snow and berries.

 Looking toward the Talkeetna Mts. from the middle of the road right in front of the driveway. They hadn't plowed yet and, in fact, as I type, still haven't. My plow guy did my driveway soon after this jaunt, tho', bless him. I told him he was my hero today cos the snow blower was being cranky.

My hands (bad me, I'd wandered out without gloves) were finally getting cold, so one last shot of the spruce trees to the right of the driveway as you enter (the rear one is "Betty's Spruce Tree") as I headed back to the warmth of the house.

No comments: