Saturday, May 08, 2010

Saturday at Lake Lucille

Since it seems to snow every time I've gotten optimistic and said "Spring!", I'll just say it is beginning to look alot like that oh, so brief seaon we have up here between winter and summer. Looking east from the deck overlooking Lake Lucille.

High noon isn't a good time for photos but, hey, it was when my rear was motivated to move, so you're going to have to take what you can get. In this case, you'll see snow is still clinging to the mountains and, in fact, will be for quite some time.

Ah, but new life is budding all over!

Is it any wonder I love this view?

I was trying for an artsy moment of a mountain behind the buds but that didn't work, so settled for the quirky looking bud. The blue behind it is lake water, btw, not sky.

Spring is busting out all over..... oh, no, I shouldn't have said that!!!

No comments: