Monday, May 03, 2010

Sunday Sunset

All these shots were taken between 10-10:30 PM. Pretty cool, huh, but the even more amazing thing is that I was lost in cyberspace and not paying much attention to the skies, so probably missed the best of it.

From the top of the hill where Holiday turns onto Briar.

My hunch is, sigh, had I been paying attention sooner that more or even most of the mountain would have been pink.

Still pretty darn awesome, even when the pink was leaving the mountain tops.



Shot through the (dirty) windshield as I was driving back up the hill along Lone Cub. I figured this was the end of the show but....

.... was able to snap this one from the yard after pulling into the garage.

Lots in-between but this was one of the last taken outdoors. A minute before this shot and maybe a minute afterward the intense colors weren't there, tho' the show continued for quite awhile afterward. I put away the camera and just enjoyed, tho', but hope you enjoy this peek.

No comments: