Sunday, January 08, 2012

And Even More Snow

 Looking out the front window this morning. The snow piled on the fence edging is actually higher than the fence.... and it was snowing all day.

 This little cache marks not only my "Cache Flower Bed" but where the water pipe is. While I certainly don't qualify as an ol' timer yet, in all the years I've lived here, I've never seen the snow this high there.

 Out back, sigh, the steps to the deck are playing hide and seek again.

 I think I was in Kathy's Suite looking out for this one. Note the ribbons of snow, so to speak, lining the top of the chain link fence at the rear of the backyard.

 No lie, I can normally walk right under this branch without even bending.

 Out the kitchen window.

 Just right of the barn/shed, note the ribbons of snow atop the pipes making up part of the chainlink gate.

 I'm thinking it's a really good thing no one is living in Hazy's ol' dog house now. At the rate it's going, it may wind up buried.

I might note that tho' I spent a huge part of the day moving snow today, trying to find the deck, the dogs got bored with me and would go out with me, sorta shrug when they saw I was doing boring ol' shoveling, and return to the house. I obviously wore Ginger out.

No comments: