Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Moose

Well, yipee! I was sitting here minding my own business when I spied a dark "blob" out against the corner fence near the road. All I could see at that point was, as it turned out, moose butt, tho' it'd turned to show me its better side by the time I realized what I was seeing and grabbed the camera. Click on photos for slightly larger versions.
Zooming in fast, still sorta afraid it'd take off before I got another picture as some neighborhood dogs were barking and making it nervous.
Oh, goody, more moose butt. It's turned to get a better "vibe" on where the barking is soming from I think. Sorry for the quality of the pix but they were taken out my front window, hence not real sharp.
Brilliant, Moosie, eating the plants from the far side of the fence. Nice view of your butt, tho'.
Backed off on the zoom a hair to give you a better view of my real-world view of that wet moose butt.
What a wet moose's butt looks like...I was beginning to think this was going to be today's selection of shots when....
.....when Moosie decided maybe it was time to head out to explore different pastures, er, yards, tho' I think it'd been back in my pasture, too, and I'd just missed the arrival.
Look at those eyes. Wouldn't you swear it knew I was looking out my window cos it sure looks like it's looking my way.
With the moose safely on the other side of the fence, I ventured out the garage door for a couple "bye-bye" shots. I could tell where it was cos the branches were moving, even if there wasn't a good view.
Heading southerly, toward Briar Avenue for those who know the area. Shot through two chain link fences, sorry.

No comments: